- building connects
- Our Trades
- Get Estimate
- Contact Our Team
Oak Tree Development Group – Donegal Square Sitework
January 1, 1970
OAK TREE DEVELOPMENT GROUP
We as the estimation and takeoff company in the United States has worked on Oak Tree Development Group this project. We have provided the development of the 13-acre greenfield site that includes:
- Estimating road and construction of a new road involving intersection with traffic lights.
- Takeoff for new site utilities that includes electric, gas, cable, water, phone, and sewer.
- Takeoff and specialist estimating services for underground detention systems.
- The construction project schedule was provided for restaurants, four flex space retail buildings, and hotels.
- Preliminary and conceptual estimate for site preparation for the future development of a farmhouse and 100-yard old barn.
- This saves the contractor from recurring cost of construction estimating software and hiring a dedicated construction estimator.
- HVAC project cost estimation services were among the prime concerns of the consultancy provided.
- An Estimator was placed on the estimation and takeoff of a 100-year-old barn.
The Oak Tree Development Group Project
Sitework specialists helped contractors in performing cut and fill takeoffs and filing bid proposals for this project under the contractor. The earthwork and excavation work to be estimated and quantified was for the 90000 square feet. The shop drawings and MEP BOQ were among the key responsibilities of the project. You should visit our GMB.
- Corporate & Commercial
- Open shops